tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sarel Bester" <sar...@laragh.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat JK Connector DLLs for IIS in IIS 6.0/Win2k3SBS - Won't Load!
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:33:52 GMT
Hi Richard

I have to admit (in utter embarrassment) that I suddenly "saw" the picture .
. . .:).

I was looking at the "Properties" of "Web Sites" and the "Default Web Site".
I was looking so hard I didn't the Web Services Extensions right beneath Web
Sites.  My servlet now work perfect through port 80.

Thanks for your information,  it definitely saved the day for me!

Regards

Sarel Bester
Laragh Skills (formerly SmartForce Africa)
Work:  +27 11 2340690
Fax:  +27 11 2340790
Cell:  +27 82 8825009