tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sarel Bester" <>
Subject RE: Tomcat JK Connector DLLs for IIS in IIS 6.0/Win2k3SBS - Won't Load!
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:33:52 GMT
Hi Richard

I have to admit (in utter embarrassment) that I suddenly "saw" the picture .
. . .:).

I was looking at the "Properties" of "Web Sites" and the "Default Web Site".
I was looking so hard I didn't the Web Services Extensions right beneath Web
Sites.  My servlet now work perfect through port 80.

Thanks for your information,  it definitely saved the day for me!

Sarel Bester
Laragh Skills (formerly SmartForce Africa)
Work:  +27 11 2340690
Fax:  +27 11 2340790
Cell:  +27 82 8825009

-----Original Message-----
From: []
Sent:	Thursday, October 30, 2003 07:40
Subject:	RE: Tomcat JK Connector DLLs for IIS in IIS 6.0/Win2k3SBS - Won't

One additional thing to note (though it may be obvious to some), is that
the ISAPI function needs to be enabled on IIS6. This is done under the
IIS Manager --> <server_name> --> Web Service Extensions. From here the
ISAPI extension can be "allowed" to run.

Thanks again for the assistance Adam.

Richard Steck