tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Yochi Toledano" <yoc...@liraz-x.co.il>
Subject ScriptAlias equivalent in tomcat
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 05:33:34 GMT
Hi,

    I'm running tomcat version 4.X on HPUX system as a standalone server. I have read the
CGI howto for tomcat and I have enabled CGI capability on the server.

    My question is - How can I define additional directory that contains CGI scripts other
than the default one that comes with the configuration.

    On apache I would say something like:

    ScriptAlias cgi-bin/myscripts /usr/local/myscript to link /usr/local/myscript to the cgi-bin/myscripts
directive. How can this be done under tomcat?

    Thanks in advance.

Yochy Toledano