tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dirk Griesbach" <dgriesb...@eurocom-depora.de>
Subject Re: How to stop the URL comming up?
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:59:45 GMT
...another possibilty could be to switch to POST-actions to navigate within
your site and make your entry page the only one being served via GET.

grisi
----- Original Message -----
From: BAO RuiXian <ruixian.bao@pp.inet.fi>
To: Tomcat Users List <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: How to stop the URL comming up?

> Andoni wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I am looking for a way to stop my users bookmarking pages in the site.
There is a login screen and they shouldn't even really be let bookmark this.
I was given someone's card today an then I went to his site:
http://www.xeotrope.net and when I find that as I look around the site the
url in the URL bar of my browser stays at http://www.xeotrope.net and never
includes the page name.  This means that all bookmarks only bring up the
main page.