tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: Preload JSP when it's startup
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 08:26:00 GMT
One way would be to register the jsp/s in your web.xml and include the
<load-on-startup/> tag. Your entry in the web.xml would look as follows:

<servlet>
	<servlet-name>start</servlet-name>
	<jsp-file>start.jsp</jsp-file>
	<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

For the following jsp, the <load-on-startup> will be 2 etc.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.