tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Simone Chiaretta" <sim...@piyosailing.com>
Subject R: Problem Compiling JSP under tomcat 5
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:27:46 GMT
> > And it seems it's not look at the place where it should
> look for the
> > class which is
> >
> D:\Documenti\Progetti\piyosailing.com\admin\WEB-INF\class\com\piyosail
> > in
> > g\PiyoWebEngine.class
>
> This is wrong. The path should be ...\WEB-INF\classes\...
>
> Nixie.

That was really the problem!!!!
I think I'm going to jump from the third floor and land over a bed of
nails...
It's 2 days I'm stuggling around this problem, and just because I'm soo
studid to have missed an "es" in the directory name....

Thank you sooo much Nikola!!!!

Simone

Simone Chiaretta
www.piyosailing.com/S
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic