tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Yuval Zantkeren" <yu...@domainthenet.com>
Subject JK2 help!!!
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 10:32:27 GMT
Hi,

I need to use tomcat for few websites with each one of them use the tomcat
but each one of
them have different IP address (on the same computer)
the question is what I need to write in the worker.properties
under the:
# Example socket channel, override port and host.
[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
port=8009
host=127.0.0.1

I'm using tomcat with IIS 5

Please help,

Regards,

Yuval Zantkeren

“This email message and any attachments hereto are intended only for use by
the addressee(s) named above, and may contain legally privileged and/or
confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, you are
hereby kindly notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email and any attachments hereto is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, kindly delete it from your computer system,
and notify us at the telephone number or email address appearing above.
Thank you"