tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gord Busse" <go...@bussefamily.net>
Subject Struts Tutorial?
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:36:02 GMT
Greetings,

First of all, I apologize if I should not be posting this here.

I am looking for a very good newbie level tutorial for someone just
starting out with Struts. Ideally, in a perfect world, it would be nice
if the tutorial covered the following:

-          How to use Eclipse to build a Struts based web application
that works with data in a MySQL database using the MySQL JDBC driver.
The application will be tested on and eventually hosted on a Tomcat
based server.
-          It would be nice if it also contained descriptions of all
Struts classes and methods.

If any such tutorial exists I would love to hear about it. Or if there
are several tutorials that altogether would describe all of the above
that would be great too.

Thanx very much in advance.
Gordo