tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.3 & Tomcat 4.1...
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 09:25:13 GMT
The first step would probably be to create a .war file of the current
application and then place the war file in the webapps directory of Tomcat
4.1. Also if you included any .jar files in the tomcat/common directory
these should be copied over to 4.1 if it is not included in 4.1 by default.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.