tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: Tomcat Caching
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 07:43:20 GMT
Is your application directory within tomcat/webapps/ called servlet?

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or diclosed to any other party without
the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error, please
notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original email.
Thank you.