tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Andoni" <and...@indigo.ie>
Subject Re: How to stop the URL comming up?
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:21:59 GMT
Sorry address of example is http://www.xoetrope.net

They are using a single frame for their front page.  Very handy.

Thanks,

Andoni.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Simone Chiaretta" <simone@piyosailing.com>
To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 11:37 AM
Subject: R: How to stop the URL comming up?

The url you gave us is not working.
Anyway, you can make an inclusion at the top of each page to redirect to
user to the start page (or, if u'r cool enough you can make a filter
:-))

But if you want to see just the main url you have to trick around with
HTML frames
The main page is a frameset
That includes a 0px height frame and the main frame that will contain
all the website.

Simone

Simone Chiaretta
www.piyosailing.com/S
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic