tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <>
Subject RE: Tomcat Caching
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 06:47:17 GMT

In the Tomcat confide directory, there is a file called server.xml. Inside
here you can create a Context-Path and set reloadable=true.

<Context path="/meccafemme" docBase="meccafemme" debug="0"
reloadable="true" />

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
confidential and may not be forwarded or diclosed to any other party without
the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error, please
notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original email.
Thank you.