tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Schalk" <sch...@volume4.co.za>
Subject RE: how to add a context to server.xml?
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 09:40:31 GMT
Hans

I personally have not used the admin or manager to make these entries and
have been doing them by hand. The entry in the server.xml will be something
like:
<Context path="/meccafemme" docBase="meccafemme" debug="0"
reloadable="true" />

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.CEO
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.co.za

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.