tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Experience: Tomcat @ PDA @ PersonalJava 1.2 implementation
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2003 02:37:21 GMT
You can try searching the tomcat-dev archives (since the post I saw was on
tomcat-dev).  Can't be bothered myself, but try keywords like:
   PDA, J2ME, Toaster (a running joke on tomcat-dev, don't ask).

Of course, I don't like giving out other developer's email addresses without
their permission.  However, it should turn up fast enough in a search.