tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "zeallousbigpond.net.au" <zeall...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject JSP, taking a very long time running java classes..how come? really need help
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:50:43 GMT

Hi,

    I have a problem making use of java class files from JSP. Right now, I'm calling a java
class where (inside the method) will generate a PDF file using Linux commands. But its taking
ages for some reason.

But I also made a testing java class that test if that particular function works. It works
in 5 secs. Do anyone of you guys know what might be the reason? I mean ...in the mozilla bar...the
"sending" is completed...but the "transferring" is taking such a long time...and I dunno if
it actually reached that function.

The class...obviously is in the classes folder.

Regards,

Anson