tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dan K." <dant...@yorku.ca>
Subject RE: Tomcat4 denial of service in debian...
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:40:35 GMT

Yoav,

So then if there is a DoS vulnerability in the "normal jakarata tomcat
4.0.x distributions", would the developers consider that important enough
to be looked at/fixed?  I'm just trying to figure out whether the
vulnerability in the debian tomcat would affect the normal jakarta tomcat
versions >= 4.0.4 (i'm using the normal jakarta distributed tomcat 4.0.6).
Upgrading to the 4.1 branch would require more work for us. :(

Regards,
Dan