tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pieter Jan Velzeboer" <velzeb...@grabowsky.com>
Subject Re: intermitant availabilty of JNDI Realm
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:45:24 GMT
the ldap is server is one router hop away.

i have noticed that upon startup, tomcat opens a connection to the ldap
and keeps it open, is this by design? if so it could be that the ldap
directory is tired of keeping a connection open and closes it without
tomcat realising. is this possible?

Cheers Charlie

Christopher Schultz <christopher.d.schultz@comcast.net>
30/10/2003 14:02