tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Balan Srinivasan" <balan.sriniva...@db.com>
Subject Configuring Tomcat
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:57:14 GMT
Hi

I'm in the process of installing/configuring Tomcat on a Linux machine and I'm having troubles
doing all this.

Would like to know if there is a step-by-step instruction available with you guys with reference
to the configuration of
a Tomcat server. Would be nice if youhave it with reference to an Oracle database.

Thanks & BRgds
Balan Srinivasan
201.860.2955

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.