tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Corina Stefan" <cste...@csc.com>
Subject Tomcat 4.0.6 / jdk 1.3.1
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 13:43:36 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Apache-Tomcat/4.0.6 with jdk 1.3.1 and I want to add Java API for
XML Parser ( JAXP 1.2).
My question is where should I add the * .jar files
      jaxp-api.jar
      xalan.jar
      dom.jar
      sax.jar
      xercesImpl.jar
      xsltc.jar
and which are the changes needed to make this work?

Best regards
Corina

for such purpose.