tomcat-users mailing list archives

From JStanc...@vinu.edu
Subject RE: Help root context problem!!!
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 20:15:22 GMT
Here is it.

<!-- Tomcat Root Context -->
<Context path="" docBase="PageWorks" debug="0" />

Thank You,

Justin A. Stanczak
Web Manager
Shake Learning Resource Center
Vincennes University
(812)888-5813

"Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com>
10/09/2003 03:04 PM
Please respond to "Tomcat Users List"

        To:     "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: Help root context problem!!!

Howdy,
Post the relevant sections of your server.xml.  All you had to do is
make path="" in your Context declaration.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics