tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Hall-Smith" <m...@pauaware.co.nz>
Subject isapi_redirector vs isapi_redirector2
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:56:59 GMT
We've been having some intermittent input stream reading problems with jk2
on Tomcat 4.1.27 with IIS5 and 5.1.

isapi_redirector2 seems to experience a timing or buffering problem with
large file uploads which manifest as corrupted servlet input stream.

We have since retreated back to isapi_redirector v1.0 (which we used happily
on Tomcat 4.0.x) and the problem has gone away.

My question : should we hang in with jk2 and hack a work around in an
attempt to solve timing issues or is it OK to be running isapi_redirector v1
with Tomcat 4.1.27

Matt Hall-Smith

Pauaware Information Architects

www.pauaware.co.nz