tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Boulatian, Misak" <Misak_Boulat...@adp.com>
Subject jk2 connector config to connect to multiple tomcat-jboss instances
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 15:23:20 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to setup jk2 connector on a single apache instance to connect to
multiple jboss instances running on the same machine using
jboss-port-bindings.xml. Based on jboss-port-bindings.xml I have three
instances having the following ports for jk2 connector: 8009, 8109, 8209. In
the workers2.properties, I've created appropriate mappings (I am including
as an attachment). The problem is: jk2 connects to only one port: whichever
comes first. I am not able to connect on more than one ports. I am also
including my jboss-port-bindings.xml file which is referenced through
jboss-service.xml to allow multiple instances to run (which is successful).

version of jboss: jboss-3.2.1_tomcat-4.1.24
version of apache: 2.0.45
version of java: 1.4.1_03

I appreciate the help.
Thanks,