tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mel...@mac.com>
Subject Re: connectors documents
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 12:43:19 GMT
If you have mod_webapp running with virtual hosts then i'd be
interested to know.. Webapp is an option, i'm using tc4.1.27 with
apache2.0.47

I compiled from the accompanying connectors src.

mod_jk/1.2.3-dev
or
mod_jk2/2.0.3-dev
or
mod_webapp/1.2.0-dev

at this stage i really dont mind which i use. but I cant believe that
this vhost issue is uncommon.

Cheers Mark