tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon O'Sullivan <jon.osulli...@dai.co.uk>
Subject FW: Source of JSP returned to user
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:02:00 GMT

Thanks to all who responded. I didn't get any of the replies as the whole
digest was blocked with the virus infected message
but saw them on the archive.

As recommended, changing the JDK from 1.4.2 to 1.4.2_02 has resolved this
java or as some of you pointed out, windows bug. :)

http://www.messagelabs.com