tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Stor <mar...@frightanic.com>
Subject AW: What does this mean?
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 09:49:59 GMT

http://servername/cc200x/meta-inf/services/javax.xml.parsers.documentbui
> lderfactory
>
> which the connector won't allow, because no-one should be trying to
> directly read from anything under the meta-inf or web-inf directories.

That's what I figured... However, the only one accesing the system at
the moment is myself. It must be one of my servlets that places such a
request. Why is there a meta-inf directory anyway? It is not reflected
in the file system.?

Marcel