tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ruben Gamez" <rga...@OasisAdvantage.com>
Subject RE: Java/JSP/Servlet Programmer
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 21:25:12 GMT
This stuff doesn't need to make sense, and it doesn't need to do
anything useful.  I just need to see that they can write something that
works and I need to be able to see their code.

-----Original Message-----
From: mike jackson [mailto:mjackson@cdi-hq.com]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 5:21 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Java/JSP/Servlet Programmer

I don't understand the need for the jsp or the bean.  If the page is to
do a
post then it'd seem like a straight html page is ok, and since you're
not
posting to a jsp it doesn't seem like a bean would be ideal (if the
count of
parameters is small, if large then maybe).

But that's just me.

--mikej
-=------
mike jackson