tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: I post a text XML with Microsoft.XMLHTTP to servlet
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:02:26 GMT

Howdy,
You need to read the whole request into a String.  Then, since you want
a DOM document, use a DOM document builder to get it, e.g.
String xmlInput = ...
Reader reader = new Stringeader(xmlInput);
InputSource inputSource = new InputSource(reader);
Document doc = db.parse(inputSource)

(The above are mixed imports from java.io, javax.xml.parsers,
org.w3c.dom).

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics