tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Strange tomcat behavior
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 14:26:11 GMT

Howdy,
I recall having the charAt NPE -- it went away during an upgrade of the JDK (to 1.4.2) and
tomcat (to 4.1.27).  At that time I also had them update all the Solaris OS patches required
by the JDK.  So I don't know which was the deciding factor in the charAt NPE you're getting,
but doing all the updates should work ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics