tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: One More Piece Of Info RE:JSTL Failure Under Tomcat 4.0.6
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 14:02:41 GMT

Howdy,
The google search result you read was wrong on that one, for sure ;)
Tomcat 4.x has the same servlet jar: the one corresponding to the
servlet specification v2.3.

Don't feel free to swap jars between tomcat versions in general though
;)  Nearly all the other jars that come with tomcat are different from
version to version.

Do you really have a file named stderr.log?  Did you configure this
yourself in server.xml?

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics