tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: How do i handle session-timeout in an acceptable manner?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 16:00:48 GMT

Howdy,
Here's an idea: add an HTML META refresh tag to each page whose redirect
URL is the login page and whose timeout is the session timeout less a
few seconds.  That way the user will get redirected to the login page
before the session timeout -- they won't be able to press the submit
button.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics