tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sharp, Bryce" <BSH...@co.napa.ca.us>
Subject Tomcat for Liquidoffice - As 2k service: Service will not start w hen a Domain user replaces SYSTEM
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:33:06 GMT
Issue: tomcat service with an account other than system when installed as an
2k service.

Does anyone have experience with this issue?

The ultimate goal is:

Exporting finished E-forms in adobe.pdf forms to Onbase Document management.

Via a custom java class that wraps a c++ dll ( JNI ), that uses DCOM to
remote a document broker. This is completing without errors, however it does
no work. It is my thinking that "Anonymous" is being used as the user for
the dll/dcom security.

I am certain there is a better way to do this but in my very limited
experience this is the best solution I have found.

Thanks for the help

Bryce Sharp Its@Napa County

P.s. Advice on design is more than welcome.