tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hua Hou <...@handango.com>
Subject Can I configure Tomcat to send "HTTP/1.1 200 OK" rather than "HTT P/1.1 200"?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:42:39 GMT
I have a really picky browser that is expecting the "OK" after "200" when
receiving HTTP response as:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Without the "OK", the browser can NOT render the HTTP response correctly.

I have two questions:

(1) Is there a way to configure Tomcat to send "OK" after the "200" code
when sending response header to browser?

(2) According the HTTP 1.1 spec, is the "OK" required after the "200" code?

Thank you very much for your great help!

Hua