tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@talk21.com>
Subject Re: connectors documents
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 17:13:21 GMT
Chris

But when you say its working, is it

http://domain/webappname/action.do

or what i'm trying to with

http://domain/action.do

unless its the root webapp i think its always going to need the nasty
context path after the domain. Which could me being fussy but I think
is a pretty poor show. The only way i can think of is to have a
different server.xml for each webapp. But the administration will be
again worse with a zillion files to edit..

But I'm sure somebody would have thought this through between mod_jserv
and now jk2.. Or perhaps i'm just a hopeless optimist.

Thanks for your reply

Mark