tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Larry Isaacs" <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.TagAttributeInfo
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:29:54 GMT
The constructor being looked for exists only in the JSP 2.0
implementation.  Your error implies that the TagAttributeInfo
class, found in jsp-api.jar in tomcat-5.0.12's common/lib
directory, is being overridden by an older JSP 1.2 or 1.1
version of this class, probably in a servlet.jar or j2ee.jar
somewhere in you setup.  You will need to remove the out of
date classes/jar to get it to work.

Cheers,
Larry