tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Curley, Thomas" <thomas.cur...@euroconex.com>
Subject RE: APJ v WARP
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 13:40:07 GMT
Chaps,

where can I get mod_jk2.so as bin or do I need to build for linux RH

-----Original Message-----
From: Curley, Thomas
Sent: 03 October 2003 13:33
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: APJ v WARP

I am connecting Apache 1.3.x to TC 4.1.27 on Linux

>From what I can see on the group the concensus is to go with jk2 / AJP

Has anyone recently done this  - if so please let me know if there are any issues / performace
issues.

Thomas

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s).If you receive this email in error please notify emailadmin@euroconex.com and
delete it from your system. Any unauthorized dissemination, retransmission, or copying of
this email and any attachments is prohibited. Euroconex does not accept any responsibility
for any breach of confidence, which may arise from the use of email. Please note that any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the Company. This message has been scanned for known computer viruses.