tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Curley, Thomas" <thomas.cur...@euroconex.com>
Subject Integrating Tomcat and Apache on RedHat 9.0
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 00:56:57 GMT
Hi,

First good doc.

However I got to the build of mod_jk and got the following error:

# make
TH=/var/run/httpd.mm -g -O2 -I /usr/java/j2sdk1.4.1/include -I /usr/java/j2sdk1.4.1/include/
-c jk_uri_worker
_map.c     -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/jk_uri_worker_map.lo
jk_uri_worker_map.c: In function `map_uri_to_worker':
jk_uri_worker_map.c:493: parse error before `char'
jk_uri_worker_map.c:495: `url_rewrite' undeclared (first use in this function)
jk_uri_worker_map.c:495: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
jk_uri_worker_map.c:495: for each function it appears in.)
make[1]: *** [jk_uri_worker_map.lo] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.27-src/jk/native/common'
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
[root@svrark-lxdev2 native]# ls -l

Also prior to this on

# ./configure got

configure.in:24: AC_PROG_CPP was called before AC_PROG_CC

I'm running RH 7.3 AIS on i386, Tomcat 4.1.27 / Apache 1.3.27

Would appreciate any ideas on this