tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Nitschke Michael" <mnitsc...@mbi.co.at>
Subject AW: how to write " file download" program
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 11:48:42 GMT
You know that you are on a java oriented list, and i assume that not much of the members are
php-experienced.

Mike

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: bin cai [mailto:bcai_2003@yahoo.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 09. Oktober 2003 12:08
An: Tomcat Users List
Betreff: how to write " file download" program

Hi,
I am afraid to ask some instruction for my work.
I am thinking to write a program to help client to download some sound file from server.
Client send request to download a file in server. The request includes the file name and directory
he want the file to be loaded onto. the request invokes the "download" program callled for
example as "download.php"  in server.(Apache). The download.php retrieve the sound file (greeting.wav)
and download the file to client.

Besides. i need to wirte a upload program called "upload.php" help client to upload file from
client to server.

Any help will be really appreciated.