tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Thada, Shantalaxmi (NIH/CC/PET)" <STh...@cc.nih.gov>
Subject jakarta-regexp library
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:33:01 GMT
Hi,

I had a question regarding the Jakarta-regexp library. I am using this
library in my web application. I am wondering where do I place the

Jakarta-regexp-X.Y.jar file ? Since it is already used by Tomcat, it is
already present in server/lib. I removed it from there and placed it in
common/lib, but got a javac compiler error while compiling the JSPs.

Something like this:

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null

Generated servlet error:

    [javac] Since fork is true, ignoring compiler setting.

    [javac] Compiling 1 source file

    [javac] Since fork is true, ignoring compiler setting.

Where will be the best place to place this library ?

Thanks,

- Shanta