tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Subir Sengupta <ssengu...@walmart.com>
Subject RE: can tomcat give me page loadtime stats?
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 17:12:44 GMT
You could also write a filter to measure performance.

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-06-2001/jw-0622-filters.html

Subir

-----Original Message-----
From: Jay Glanville [mailto:jay.glanville@naturalconvergence.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 9:12 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: can tomcat give me page loadtime stats?

I have a feeling that these variables (%D and %T) are not available in
4.1.12 as they don't actually resolve to anything in the access log.  I can
determine that they were added in AccessLogValue (ver 1.3), but I don't know
what the CVS tag is for version 4.1.12 (ver 1.3 has these
tags: s1ap8_i3, s1ap8_i2, s1ap8_i1, jwsdp_12__02, jwsdp_12__01,
TOMCAT_5_0_2, TOMCAT_5_0_1)

Thanks for you help.

JDG