tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Liles" <d...@dynamichostings.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5 error when starting
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:20:14 GMT
I have j2sdk1.4.2...... as for parsers.... uh... were would I look for this info?

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
	Sent: Tue 10/21/2003 12:44 PM
	To: Tomcat Users List
	Subject: RE: Tomcat 5 error when starting

	Howdy,
	What JDK version are you using?  What parsers?

	Yoav Shapira
	Millennium ChemInformatics

	<java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
	>javax/xml/transform/Source>java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
	>javax/xml/transform/Source
	> at
	>org.apache.commons.modeler.modules.MbeansDescriptorsDOMSource.execute(M
	bean
	>sDescriptorsDOMSource.java:130)
	> at
	>org.apache.commons.modeler.modules.MbeansDescriptorsDOMSource.loadDescr
	ipto
	>rs(MbeansDescriptorsDOMSource.java:120)
	> at org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.load(Registry.java:819)
	> at
	org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.loadDescriptors(Registry.java:931)
	> at
	org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.loadDescriptors(Registry.java:909)
	> at
	>org.apache.catalina.mbeans.MBeanUtils.createRegistry(MBeanUtils.java:16
	46)
	> at org.apache.catalina.mbeans.MBeanUtils.<clinit>(MBeanUtils.java:154)
	> at
	>org.apache.catalina.mbeans.GlobalResourcesLifecycleListener.<clinit>(Gl
	obal
	>ResourcesLifecycleListener.java:112)
	> at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Native Method)
	> at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:237)
	> at
	>org.apache.commons.digester.ObjectCreateRule.begin(ObjectCreateRule.jav
	a:25
	>3)
	> at org.apache.commons.digester.Rule.begin(Rule.java:200)
	> at
	org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.startElement(Digester.java:1273)