tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mark.l...@talk21.com>
Subject Re: connectors documents
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 10:45:20 GMT
Okay.. I'm trying to stick with jk, but jk2 is there as an option also.
Everything's running in terms of calling the mounted contexts over port
80 and life it great and all that.

Now.. Is there a recommended method of  mapping a jk mount as the
document root of a virtual host? The stuff in the jk2 example looked
the business, but jk2 doesn't seem to like the [uri:[vhost]:[port]]
stuff.. I'm continuing down the jk road as efforts to conquer this
beast, I just have trouble believing that nobody has this running and
could enlighten me.

Cheers Mark