tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vladimer Shioshvili <vshioshv...@qrc.com>
Subject RE: parameter null if an equal sign in the value of the jsp:param?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:54:18 GMT
Wade, thanks for your response.

I am not sure if i phrased my question correctly. But i think I am getting
to something based on your response. What I am trying to do is:

in one jsp i have

<jsp:include page="another.jsp">
         <jsp:param name="something" value="something=somethingElse"/>
</jsp:include>

as a result of this include, request.getParameter("something") in
another.jsp returns null;

As I was writing this email I figured it out.. I have to use %3D instead of
the = and it's all fine....

Thanks for your help;
Vlad