tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Don Heitzmann <dheitzm...@dovetl.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat4.1, jk2, and apache 1.3
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 00:04:22 GMT
Mark, boy can I identify with your first sentence....I'm in the same boat,
and I too am going insane. (Maybe we can meet when we both get there :-) )

The best resource I've found (which I didn't find until a serendipitous
google probe after about 4 days of suffering) is at
www.johnturner.com   This fellow has written a series of docs about how to
get all this stuff going.  Although I have to tell you that it's still not
working right on my machine, I will say that I'm miles closer and also have
a better idea what's going on, having read his doc.
Perhaps you'll find that it works just fine on your machine.  Good luck.
-don