tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Agarwal, Naresh" <nagar...@informatica.com>
Subject ssl problem with Tomcat 4.1.27
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 15:11:01 GMT
Hi

I successfully configured Tomcat 4.1.24 (using JDK 1.3) for SSL using keystore generated by
keytool and used my
webapp over HTTPS.

However, when I did the same for Tomcat 4.1.27, I could access my webapp over HTTPS only twice,

but after this, I'm getting the following error:

[ERROR] Http11Protocol - -Error reading request, ignored <org.apache.commons.log
ging.LogConfigurationException: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationExcep
tion: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class org.apache.com
mons.logging.impl.SimpleLog does not implement Log>org.apache.commons.logging.Lo
gConfigurationException: org.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: o
rg.apache.commons.logging.LogConfigurationException: Class org.apache.commons.lo
gging.impl.SimpleLog does not implement Log
        at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactory
Impl.java:532)
        at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactory
Impl.java:272)
        at org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactory
Impl.java:246)
        at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:395)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSESupport.<init>(JSSESupport.java:8
7)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSE13Factory.getSSLSupport(JSSE13Fac
tory.java:84)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.JSSEImplementation.getSSLSupport(JSSE
Implementation.java:118)
        at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proce
ssConnection(Http11Protocol.java:385)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java
:565)
        at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadP
ool.java:619)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Is there any problem with 4.1.27 version?

thanks,
Naresh