tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Agarwal, Naresh" <nagar...@informatica.com>
Subject RE: Which version of xerces, Tomcat 4.1.24 is using?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:25:49 GMT
I'm sorry it was a typo. I want xerces version used by Tomcat 4.1.24

manifest file of  xercesImpl.jar in $CATALINA_HOME/common/endorsed
contains only following text

---
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Created-By: Apache Ant 1.5
---

thanks,
Naresh
-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 7:40 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Which version of xerces, Tomcat 4.1.24 is using?

Howdy,

>Which version of xerces Tomcat 4.1.24 is using?
>I could not find out information in the manifest files of xerces jars,
used
>by Tomcat 4.1.27.

So do you want 4.1.24 or 4.1.27?

For tomcat 4.1.27, it's Xerces 2.4.0.

How were you looking??????????  The manifest of xercesImpl.jar in
$CATALINA_HOME/common/endorsed is very clear and complete:

Name: org/apache/xerces/impl/Version
Comment: @impl.name@ for http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j
Implementation-Title: org.apache.xerces.impl.Version
Implementation-Version: 2.4.0
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-URL: http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j

Yoav Shapira