tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Harrelson" <brooksharrel...@cs.com>
Subject repost: question on updates to cert store
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:23:49 GMT
I apologize for the repost, but I need to solve this problem pretty quickly, and I worry
that with the volume on this list, anything unanswered for two days is lost.

This is a question that I can't find the answer to anywhere:

If I add a certifcate to my keystore, will Tomcat see it immediately (or soon) or
do I have to bounce Tomcat to get it to reload it's internal keystore instance?

If I have to bounce Tomcat, is there any programmatic way to make
Tomcat reload its keystore or a way for some external program to tell it to bounce
itself?

Thanks in advance,

Bill