tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jon Wingfield <jon.wingfi...@mkodo.com>
Subject Re: Html files not displayed with webapp
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:06:41 GMT
Odd stuff ;)
Looks like you are using the mod_webapp connector (the default setup in
server.xml). AFAIK this connector passes ALL webapp requests to tomcat
including those for static resources. As such, I think the IOException
you are getting is significant.
Development for mod_webapp is dead, i think. I would try changing to the
mod_jk or mod_jk2 connectors. There are a number (understatement) of
threads on this list devoted to this topic.

http://johnturner.com/howto/apache-tomcat-howto.html

HTH,

Jon