tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "zuhans@iname.com" <zuh...@iname.com>
Subject Re: does tomcat work without apache? ... a real beginner asks some basic!?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:54:08 GMT
dear yoav shapira,

please don't take it personal! it's me who is sitting lots of hours and
trying...

thank your for your time spent to answer my emails.

i have one last question and i hope i get a last answer:

what you told me in your last email (with absolute and relative paths) -
is this not only true for my private-tomcat-environment but also, when i
once have an own domain like "www.myapp.at"?

greetings and thank you so much for your help
hans horwath