tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Gibby <>
Subject Re: timer problem
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:14:35 GMT
How do you know that you still have a problem then? Did it just stop
again? Do you mean that it stopped 2 months ago, and now it has stopped

Is it just the thread that stops?
Does your whole servlet or webapp stop?
Are there errors in your logs?
Is your disk full?
Does the thread rely on something that became unavailable- like a
database connection?

I'm just throwing things out there to get more information and hopefully
help you determine the problem.

Daniel Gibby