tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Erik Wright <e...@spectacle.ca>
Subject lost requests using mod_jk, tomcat 4.1.27
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:57:06 GMT
Hello,

I have tomcat set up to serve requests via mod_jk and apache.

While testing using JMeter, I see strange behavior. If I make, say, 100
requests at 1 second intervals (on separate connections), 96 complete
successfully, and the other 4 never return.

In fact, the other 4 never make it to my servlet. If I shut down tomcat,
apache finally returns HTTP 500s for each of the requests.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to track this down? I've spent several
days on it already, and I've made no progress! One of the things I tried
to do was enable debug logging for the ChannelSocket class (I tried
creating a logging.properties file in $JAVA_HOME/lib) but couldn't even
get that to work.

Thanks,

Erik

--
http://www.spectacle.ca/
The New Online Source for Live Music in Montreal