tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Gibby <dgi...@resumerabbit.com>
Subject Re: Multiple virtual hosts at root context
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:37:14 GMT
You can have virtual hosts in tomcat. We are doing it, but I will need
to look up the server.xml configuration:

      <Host name="host1.com" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true">
etc...
        <Context path="" docBase="/usr/local/webapps/partners" debug="0"
                 reloadable="false" crossContext="false">
etc...
        </Context>
      </Host>
      <Host name="host2.com" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true">
etc...
       <Context path="" docBase="/usr/local/webapps/rr" debug="0"
                 reloadable="false" crossContext="false">
etc...
        </Context>
etc...
      </Host>